Wednesday 1 January 2020

31 Dec Celebration..really...

Whats your plan for tonight?

Sleeping....why?

New Year night bro...you are going to sleep?

Yes of-course...Its not Shivaratri...Whats the point of staying awake in the night...

Eh...come on...you boring fellow...This is how you are going to welcome the new year!!!?

Well I have satsang in my house today eve...we will meditate, sing, dance, celebrate...have good food...good conversations...and sleep...

Hmmm...don't you think its is little boring...why don't you celebrate and have fun in a party...

Well after satsang and meditation, I feel very happy, my heart feels rejoiced, I smile effortlessly, mind is relaxed..and with such a mind I can actually enjoy my pizza with extra cheese, better.

How about you? Whats your plan?

I am going to a party bro...We will dance the whole night...Drink and get wasted... That's fun...!

Really?? How does it feel after the party?

Well mixed feelings bro....when you start drinking...mixed feelings keep coming...and after a few pegs, it all goes off...emptiness...
Emptiness with no happiness..no sadness...

And you call it celebration?

Hmmm...

Where are you going anyways? Some good restaurant?
Well..anyways I will vomit bro...after drinking so much...so food doesn't matter...good or bad..

Wow! Guten appetit...have a nice vomit...
And how you start your new year morning? With a happy and fresh mind?

Well. a headache mostly...

Then I think I welcome the new year in a cooler way...

3 comments: