Friday 24 July 2015

Silence - Aji kya kahen....! :)


Disclaimer: If you are not one of the very few extremely lucky people on this planet earth who have done the Art of Living program, it may not make much sense to you. Bhagwan(Pun intended) tumhe sadbudhi de...


Silence - Aji kya kahen..! :)

You know we should do our first advance program of The Art of Living so that we can do our Eighth and I am sure I will make the same statement again after my next advance course with +1 :P

Summer - my favorite season, and Magic - is now every moment of my life.

Summer Magic - the youth Advanced Meditation Program that I recently did, with none other than Bawa and Dinesh. Yes, the same two guys with long hair, who just walk.... and inspire you to LIVE, who just talk..... and bring such a clarity in your mind, who just love you....and you feel like giving your whole life to them, who just be.....and you get the meaning of 'being 100%' - THE Bawa and THE Dinesh - the phenomenon, more than just human beings.

If you are yet to do an advance course with them, you are yet to do a very beautiful thing in your life.
Thanks to Namrata Singh for making me do this program.

Experience:

If it was possible to describe in words -  the blossoming of a flower, the innocent authentic smile of a baby, the serenity of a cool breeze in hot summer, the calmness of water in the lake, the heart felt sense of belongingness to the whole world, the utter fearlessness as if being the owner of the whole universe - I would have named that description as 'Parveen's Advance course experience'.

But still, If I have to put it in words, I would say that, what I lost in this program is arrogance and what I gained is humility(which I now realize that, is very essential to keep you grounded) and a true authentic sense of belongingness with people.

They say, if you win over your mind, you win over the whole world. And in this advance course when I was able to put aside my intense cravings, aversions, brilliant ideas, feelings, fears, thoughts, plans, during the silence and meditations, I was like....Yessss!!!! Finally I have achieved something worth achieving.


The beautiful journey from head to heart


Generally people go into silence when they are sad, but our silence is very different - the joyful, celebrative silence.

On the way back to Mysore, a few words came to my mind...which formed into a small poem. The first line was given by Dinesh bhaiya only..

SILENCE:


Aji itne khush hain aaj hum...Ki.....Kya kahen....!


Jhoom jayega tera maikhana bhi saaki....
agar aaj hum aa gaye to....
Itne mast hain aaj hum....ki.....kya kahen....


Ae maali tere baag mein, phool khatam ho jayen to....
humein bula ke baag mein khada dena...
Itne khil gaye hain aaj hum....ki....kya kahen.....


Bhaag ri duniya, aaj teri daud bhi dekhenge....
Itne thahar gaye hain aaj hum....ki...kya kahen....


Aji itne khush hain aaj hum....ki....kya kahen....!

I think I have tempted you enough to immediately search for the schedule of the next Advance Meditation Program. If not, wait till you are mature enough to understand it. Well the good news is that 8 Aug to 12 Aug is the another advanced program scheduled by two very senior AOL teachers - Chayanna and Bharat bhaiya. Dont dare miss it, if you already missed Summer Magic.


Love,
Parveen

2 comments:

  1. Interesting article, Parveen.. Yes, it does tempt to do a 'Silence Program' with Bawa and Dinesh :)
    So, checkout the dates for me :)

    And the poem "Laajawab"!

    Keep expressing and spreading the word :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poem is beautiful. When I did my first AMC at my first visit to ashram I was flying like U :)

    ReplyDelete