Wednesday 11 June 2014

The unfathomable ways of divine!

(6-June-2014)

Today morning, as I was sitting in my bathroom, in front of the bucket full of cold water, gathering the courage to pour it on me, I realized something very beautiful that had happened in last two days.

For last few days (about a month) I was going late for lunch to avoid the time wastage in long queues in my office food courts. Day before yesterday (which was also the 2nd last day of Nav Chetna Shivir that I was taking for RBI guards), I came out little earlier for lunch. I decided to go to FC1(Food Court 1) of my office as it is lesser crowded compared to other nearby food courts. Half way, some silly thought came to my mind and I returned back and decided to go to FC7. (Strange 1)

Surprising and fortunately, it was not crowded that day. (Strange 2)

As I was standing in the small queue, to get food, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Ankur Jain. (Strange 3 because it was perhaps the only time I met him at lunch in last 1 - 1.5 month). I took the food and sat with Ankur, Ridhi and Priyanka.

Now comes the climax! God only knows why, over the lunch that day, they were figuring out that how it sounds on the other end if you add a person to 'reject list' of your phone. And that is where I learnt that, it rings and then disconnects immediately.

Strange 4 - God(pun intended) had to do all that drama for me to just learn this! because this is what was happening as I was calling Sowmya since morning to arrange last day satsang at NCS.

All the time I was thinking that she is busy and disconnecting the call but actually my number had gone into her reject list unknowingly.

Finally, in the night after talking to her, I realized how important this call was! 

After a little dull 2nd day at NCS, I was feeling unconfident of taking last day session and was looking for someone else to take it. 
As I shared this with her, she told me, "C'mon you can do it! You are the best person to do it. Now why do you want to give it up on the last day! etc etc..."
Strange 5 - I had told all these things to myself already many times but it did not work. But when it came from her(or via her), it did work!

I don't know from where I got the confidence and instead of calling others to take the session, I sat and started figuring out that what best I can do.

Strange 6 - Satsang didn't happen on the last day! (Because of unexpected lack of time)
BUT, that last day session was the best session of whole NCS for me. I gave my 100%.
Everything, that day was superb! The meditation, the processes, the knowledge.. Everyone, (including the people who were talking and opening eyes in the middle of meditation on first two days), was just soaked in bliss for 15-20 mins after Ram dhyan.

All the participants loved the course and at the end requested to conduct it for their family members too.

                                NCS happening for CISF guards of RBI

Strange! and unfathomable are the ways of divine! Isn't it?

Jaigurudev!
Love,
Parveen

No comments:

Post a Comment